I traveled to Louisiana this week! It was the first time I had been there and it was pretty much exactly what I imagined. We had MLC which was good with Elder Kopischke on Wednesday and then we had 4 District Trainings on Friday, we were driving and training missionaries all day. It was sweet we drove west on interstate 🔟 for about 2 hours one way and the next night we drove 2 hours back. Fun fact that I didn't know, the 🔟 goes from Jacksonville Florida all the way to Santa Monica California. That's a long way to drive.
Well I will send a video along with some pics in my Google Photos album so check it out ☺️
I love you all! Have a good week!
Wow were have I been transferred to? This place is literally heaven, let me give you every reason why:
1) we live with the first counselor in the mission Presidency President Ross
2) we don't have to buy groceries because his fridge is my fridge :)
3) there are like 40 million part member families here and we have a ton of people to teach
4) the ward is sweet
5) the Orange Zone covers a bunch of Louisiana and its crawfish season 😋😋
6) my companion is a baller and knows a lot about the scriptures so District Training will be easy to plan
7) we live right next door to the STL's and another set of elders so we see them all of the time
8) we have FHE with President Ross and a bunch of Less active families come and get Taught the gospel at FHE
9) I could go on for days...
I love it here. President Ross is so cool, he comes over to our house every morning at 6 AM and is singing songs and prays with us and we go for a walk.
We had Elder Kopischka come to the mission yesterday that's why I didn't email. We have had Elder Donald Hallstrom, Elder Kevin Pearson, Elder Holland, and now Elder Kopischka came to the mission. I think the two I learned the most at and were the most constructive were Elder Pearson and Elder Kopischka. I'll take a video and talk about what I learned. I love you all. And yes mom that was a talk I wrote, I ended up only having 5 minutes to give it but it was pretty sweet.
I love you all!
Have a great week!
Inviting others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel .